Our riding lessons are personalized to fit your unique needs, whether you want to learn how to communicate with your horse better, compete at top levels, or just simply stay in the saddle! In our lesson program you will learn to be aware of what your horse is teaching you and how you can better understand your horse's silent language.
Our Instructor is Emily-Kate McGeady
- started riding ate age 10 in Annapolis, MD through 4-h and quickly began to learn the basics of training and working with horses.
- Through 4-h, was president of Reverie Riders for 5 years and was a part of the show team at local area shows.
- At 15 she showed through the Maryland Western Horse Association where she became several time reserve and grand champ in Showmanship and Horsemanship as well as western pleasure and english pleasure.
- Also a member of the Appaloosa Horse Club, she showed with Reverie Farm of Pasadena, MD, winning ribbons with her 2 year old.
- She spent time training with Quarter Horse World Champion Chrissy Isennock and also Scott Purdum of Advantage Horsemanship.
$35/Lesson for ages 18+
$30/Lesson for ages 17 and under
$25/Lesson for 4-H members
$25/Lesson for College Students with a valid I.D.
Regardless of your skill level, our lessons focus on building:
Healthy relationships with our horses
Bring your own horse or use one of our lesson horses.